Anyone can read and post a comment and use the contents of the blog. It may not be possible by the commentary platform users of the blog to erase or modify their comments. However they may post another comment to modify their previous post.
- All users of the commentary platform of the blog are by default considered as non medical professionals. If otherwise, they should mention it.
- If a health care professional gives medical information as a platform user, his status as a medical professional must be defined by him/her.
- Platform users must behave at all times with respect and honesty.
- All users of the platform are advised to disseminate only information that is true and correct in light of their knowledge.
- Users of the platform have no right to publish advertisements in the form of content, banner or links etc.
- Users are advised to give references (links for ex.) to the health/medical information they provide when it is not personal experience, must be provided.
- They may provide personal experience if any symptom, test, treatment etc that the person or a close family member has undergone himself/herself.
- The owner of the blog reserves the right to delete any comment of a user without a notice or warning.