Saturday, June 19, 2010

Widow Live Writer is A Great Blog Writer

Image representing Windows Live Writer as depi...Image via CrunchBase
I saw Blogilo, a GPL software for writing blogs in the Ubuntu. I thought, there might be a window version, and it was there; but it was very difficult on my part to configure that, which required KDE download etc. Then, I thought of alternative free blog writing software and after searching a lot, found this Window Live Writer. It is easy to download and install too. It can work in many platforms including blogger. So, this is my first post using the software. I could see there are many options to beautify the blog writing in form of adding pictures etc.

 I hope it will be of great help to many looking for a good writing and publishing free software.

Enhanced by Zemanta

...

Get my updates delivered into your inbox; Privacy Policy :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "Clinicianonnet; so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...